(1) Gui Zhi-fan, Xue Bin*, Yao Shu-chun, Zhang Feng-ju, Yi Sangheon. Catchment erosion and trophic status changes over the past century as recorded in sediments from Wudalianchi Lake, the most north volcanic lake of China，Quaternary International.2012,282:163-170.
(2) Tao Yuqiang, Xue Bin, Yao Shuchun, Deng Jiancai, Gui Zhifan. Triolein embedded cellulose acstate membrane as a tool to evaluate sequestration of PAHs in lake sediment core at large temperal scale. Environmental Science & Technology, 2012, 46, 3851-3858.
(3) Yuqiang Tao, Bin Xue, Jicheng Zhong, Shuchun Yao, Qinglong Wu.Title. Influences of pH, heavy metals and phosphate and their co-influences on the sorption of pentachlorophenol on cyanobacterial biomass. Water Research, 2012, 46, 3585-3594.
(4) Shuchun Yao, Bin Xue*, Yuqiang Tao. Sedimentary lead pollution history: lead .isotope ratios and conservative elements approach at East Taihu Lake, Yangtze Delta, China，Quaternary International, 2013, 304:5-12.
(5) Gui Zhi-fan, Xue Bin*, Yao Shu-chun, Wei Wen-jia, Yi Sangheon. Organic Carbon Burial in Lake Sediments in the Middle and Lower Reaches of Yangtze River Basin，China. Hydrobiologia, 2013, 710:143–156.
(6) Yuqiang Tao, Wei Li, Bin Xue, Jicheng Zhong, Shuchun Yao, Qinglong Wu. Different effects of copper (II), cadmium (II) and phosphate on thesorption of phenanthrene on the biomass of cyanobacteria. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2013, 261: 21– 28.
(7) Yu-Qiang Tao, Guo-Liang Lei, Bin Xue*, Shu-Chun Yao, Yang Pu, Hu-Cai Zhang. Deposition and regional distribution of HCHs and p ,p ′-DDX in the western and southern Tibetan Plateau: records from a lake sediment core and the surface soils. Environ Sci Pollut Res. 2014, 21:1875–1883.
(8) Yuqiang Tao, Bin Xue, Zhen Yang, Shuchun Yao, and Shanying Li. Effects of Heavy Metals on the Sorption of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons by Microcystis aeruginosa. Journal of Environmental Quality, 2014, 43:1953–1962.
(9) Shuchun Yao, Bin Xue. Heavy metal records in the sediments of Nanyihu Lake,China: influencing factors and source identification. J Paleolimnol, 2014, 51:15–27.
(10) Yao S, Xue B. Sedimentary geochemical record of human-induced environmental changes in Huanggaihu Lake in the middle reach of the Yangtze River, China. J. Limnol., 2015, 74:31-39.
(11) Yuqiang Tao, Bin Xue, Zhen Yang, Shuchun Yao, Shanying Li. Effects of metals on the uptake of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by the cyanobacterium Microcystis aeruginosa. Chemosphere. 2015, 119:719–726.
(12) Yuqiang Tao,* Bin Xue,* and Shuchun Yao. Using Linoleic Acid Embedded Cellulose Acetate Membranes to in Situ Monitor Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Lakes and Predict Their Bioavailability to Submerged Macrophytes. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2015, 49, 6077?6084.
(13) Ji-Hoon Park, Sangheon Yi, Hyundok Oh, Bin Xue. Holocene shoreline displacement on the Gungnam Plain, Buyeo, near the central west coast of South Korea inferred from diatom Assemblages. Quaternary International. 2015,384:129-138.
(14) Yao S, Xue B, Sediment records of the metal pollution at Chihu Lake near a copper mine at the middle Yangtze River in China. J. Limnol. 2016. 75(1):121-134.
(15) Li Shanyin, Tao Yuqiang，Yao Shuchun, Xue Bin*. Distribution, sources, and risks of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the surface sediments from 28 lakes in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River region, China. Journal: Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2016,23(5):4812-4825.
(16) Fengju Zhang, Bin Xue*, Shuchun Yao, Xixi Lv, Zhifan Gui. Organic carbon burial in Chinese lakes over the past 150 years. Quaternary International, 2017, 438: 94-103.
(17) Xiaocui Wang, Duowen Mo, Chunhai Li, Shi-Yong Yu, Bin Xue*, Bin Liu, Hui Wang, Chenxi Shi. Environmental changes and human activities at a fortified site of the Liangzhu culture in eastern China: Evidence from pollen and charcoal records. Quaternary International. 2017. 438:189-197.
(18)Lingling Li, Bin Xue*, Shuchun Yao, Yuqiang Tao, Rehua Yan. Spatial-temporal pattern of methane dynamics in Lake Taihu. Hydrobiologia. 2018, 822(1):143-156.
(19)Fengju Zhang, Bin Xue*, Shuchun Yao, Zhifan Gui. Organic carbon burial from multi-core records in Hulun Lake, the largest lake in northern China. Quaternary International. 2018, 475:80-90 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.quaint.2017.12.005
(20)Lingling Li, Shuchun Yao, Bin Xue*, Longjuan Cheng, Renhua Yan. Methane levels in five shallow lakes in China: effect of lake paludification. Quaternary International.2019,503:128-135.
(19)Fengju Zhang, Bin Xue*, Shuchun Yao. The lake status records and paleoclimatic changes of China since the Last Interstadial. Quaternary International, 2019. 527:12-18.
(20)Wang, X. L., Xue, B. *, Yao, S. C., et al. 137Cs estimates of soil erosion rates in a small catchment on a channelized river floodplain in the lower reaches of Yangtze River, China. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 2019. 208-209