1. QIN Boqiang, XIE Ping (eds). Nutrient Cycling, Loading and Eutrophication in Lakes from Middle and Lower Reaches of Yangtze River. 2006, Sciences in China (Series D), 49 (Supplement I): 1-202
2. QIN Boqiang, LIU Zhengwen, K. Havens. Eutrophication of Shallow Lakes with Special Reference to Lake Taihu, China. Hydrobiologia(Special issue eutrophication of shallow lakes with special reference of Lake Taihu), 2007, 581: 1-311.
3. QIN Boqiang（主编）. Lake Taihu, China
4. QIN Boqiang. Lake eutrophication: Control countermeasures and recycling exploitation. Ecological Engineering(Special issue of Lake Taihu eutrophication: control countermeasures and recycling exploitation), 2009, 35(11), 1569-1683.
5. QIN Boqiang. Guest Editor: The Changing Environment of Lake Taihu and its Ecosystem Responses. Journal of Freshwater Ecology，2015.
6. Jian Zhou, Boqiang Qin, C
7. Tingfeng Wu, Boqiang Qin, Justin Brookes, Kun Shi, Guangwei Zhu, Mengyuan Zhu, Wenming Yan, ZhenWang. 2015. The influence of changes in wind patterns on the areal extension of surface cyanobacterial blooms in a large shallow lake in China. Science of the Total Environment, 518
8. Boqiang Qin, Wei Li, Guangwei Zhu, Yunlin Zhang, Tingfeng Wu, Guang Gao.2015. Cyanobacterial bloom management through integrated monitoring and forecasting in large shallow eutrophic Lake Taihu (China). Journal of Hazardous Materials, 287: 356
9. Boqiang Qin. Editorial: The changing environment of Lake Taihu and its ecosystem responses. Journal of Freshwater Ecology, 2015, 30(1): 1-3
10. Lizhen Liu, Boqiang Qin,Guangwei Zhu, Yunlin Zhang, Guang Gao, Zhijun Gong, Qi Huang. Distribution of dissolved acidic polysaccharides (dAPS) during cyanobacteria blooms in northern Lake Taihu. Limnology, 2015, 16:21
11. Jianrong Ma, Boqiang Qin, Hans W. Paerl, Justin D. Brookes, Pan Wu, Jian Zhou, Jianming Deng, Jinsong Guo & Zhe Li Green algal over cyanobacterial dominance promoted with nitrogen and phosphorus additions in a mesocosm study at Lake Taihu, China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research,22(7): 5041-5049
12. Deng, Jianmin, Yunlin Zhang, Boqiang Qin, Kun Shi. Long-term changes in surface solar radiation and their effects on air temperature in the Shanghai region. International Journal of Climatology DOI: 10.1002/joc.4212
13. Jianrong Ma, Boqiang Qin, Pan Wu, Jian Zhou, Cheng Niu, Jianming Deng, Hailin Niu. Controlling cyanobacterial blooms by managing nutrient ratio and limitation in a large hyper-eutrophic lake: Lake Taihu, China. Journal of Environmental Sciences 2015, 27: 80-86
14. Wei Li, Boqiang Qin, Yunlin Zhang. Multi-temporal scale characteristics of algae biomass and selected environmental parameters based on wavelet analysis in Lake Taihu, China. Hydrobiologia, 747(1): 189-199
15. Lizhen Liu, Boqiang Qin, Yunlin Zhang, Guangwei Zhu, Guang Gao, QiHuang, Xin Yao. Extraction and characterization of bound extracellular polymeric substances from cultured pure cyanobacterium (Microcystis wesenbergii). Journal of Environment Sciences 2014：26,1725-1732
16. Jianrong Ma, Justin D. Brookes, Boqiang Qin, Hans W. Paerl, Guang Gao, Pan Wu, Wei Zhang, Jianming Deng, Guangwei Zhu, Yunling Zhang, Hai Xu, Hailin Niu. Environmental factors controlling colony formation in blooms of the cyanobacteria Microcystis spp. in Lake Taihu, China. Harmful Algae, 2014, 31: 136
17. Jianming Deng, Boqiang Qin, Hans W Paerl, Yunlin Zhang, Jianrong Ma, Yuwei Chen. Earlier and warmer springs increase cyanobacterial (Microcystis spp.) blooms in subtropical Lake Taihu, China. Freshwater Biology, 2014, 59, 1076
18. Jianming Deng, Boqiang Qin, Hans W. Paerl, Yunlin Zhang, Pan Wu, Jianrong Ma, Yuwei Chen. Effects of Nutrients, Temperature and Their Interactions on Spring Phytoplankton Community Succession in Lake Taihu, China. Plos One 2014：9(12), e113960
19. Wei Li, Boqiang Qin, Guangwei Zhu. Forecasting short- term cyanobacterial blooms in Lake Taihu, China, using a coupled hydrodynamic- algal biomass model. Ecohydrology, 2014, 7(2): 794-802.
20. Dong BL, Qin BQ, Gao G, Cai XL. Submerged macrophyte communities and the controlling factors in large, shallow Lake Taihu (China):Sediment distribution and water depth. Journal of Great Lakes Research, 40: 646-655
21. Tingfeng Wu, Boqiang Qin, Guangwei Zhu, Liancong Luo, Yanqing Ding, Geya Bian. Dynamics of cyanobacterial bloom formation during short-term hydrodynamic fluctuation in a large shallow, eutrophic, and wind-exposed Lake Taihu, China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2013, 20(12): 8546
22. Boqiang Qin. A large-scale biological control experiment to improve water quality in eutrophic Lake Taihu, China. Lake and Reservoir Management, 2013, 29（1）：33-46 （SCI收录）
23. Boqiang Qin, Guang Gao, Guangwei Zhu, Yunlin Zhang, Yuzhi Song, Xiangming Tang, Hai Xu, Jianming Deng. Lake eutrophication and its ecosystem response. Chinese Science Bulletin，2013，53（9）：961-970
24. Ding YQ, Qin BQ, Xu H, Dong BL, Brooks J. Comparison of efficacy of two P-inactivation agents on sediments from different regions of Lake Taihu: sediment core incubations. Fundamental and Applied Limnology, 2012, 181(4): 271-281
25. Yang G J, Qin B Q, Tang X M, et al. Characterization of zooplankton communities in waters with different eutrophic states in a large, shallow, eutrophic freshwater lake (Lake Taihu, China). Fresenius Environmental Bulletin，21（3）：534-542.
26. Yang G J, Qin B Q, Tang X M, et al. Comparative study of seasonal variations of zooplankton in two lake areas in Lake Taihu, China. Journal of Great Lakes Research, 2012, 38(2): 299-308
27. Yanqing Ding, Boqiang Qin, Guangwei Zhu, Tingfeng Wu, Yongping Wang, Liancong Luo. 2011. Effects of Typhoon Morakot on a large shallow lake ecosystem, Lake Taihu, China. Ecohydrology, 2012，5(6):798-807
28. Tingfeng Wu, Boqiang Qin, Guangwei Zhu, Yanqing Ding, Yongping Wang, Liancong Luo, Wei Li and Wenming Zhang. Flume simulation of wave-induced release of internal dissolved nitrogen in Taihu Lake, China. Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 2012, 30(5): 796-805
29. Zhang Y L, Qin B Q, Liu M L, Zhu G W, Gong Z J, Li Y L.2011. Modeling the spectral absorption of tripton using exponential and hyperbolic models, International Journal of Remote Sensing,32（14），3917-3933.（SCI收录）
30. QIN, Boqiang, Guangwei Zhu, Guang Gao, Yunlin Zhang, Wei Li, Hans W. Paerl, Wayne W. Carmichael. 2010. A Drinking Water Crisis in Lake Taihu, China: Linkage to Climatic Variability and Lake Management. Environmental Management, 2010, 45:105-112.（SCI收录）
31. XU Hai, Hans W Paerl, QIN Boqiang, Guang Gao, Guangwei Zhu. Nitrogen and phosphorus inputs control phytoplankton growth in eutrophic Lake Taihu, China. Limnology & Oceanography, 2010, 55(1), 2010, 420
32. Wang Xiaodong, QIN Boqiang，Guang Gao, Hans Paerl. Nutrient enrichment and selective predation by zooplankton promote Microcystis (Cyanobacteria) bloom formation. Journal of Plankton Research, 2010, 32(4): 457-470.
33. QIN Boqiang. Editorial: Lake eutrophication: Control countermeasures and recycling exploitation. Ecological Engineering, 2009, 35(11): 1569-1573. （SCI收录）
34. QIN Boqiang, XU Pengzhu, WU Qinglong, LUO Liancong, ZHANG Yunlin. Environmental issues of Lake Taihu, China. Hydrobiologia (Lake Taihu special issue), 2007, 581:3-14.（SCI收录）
35. QIN Boqiang, YANG Liuyan, CHEN Feizhou, ZHU Guangwei, ZHANG Lu, CHEN Yiyu．Mechanism and Control of Lake Eutrophication. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2006, 51(19): 2401-2412 (SCI收录)
36. QIN Boqiang, SONG Yuzhi, GAO Guang. The role of periphytes in the shift between macrophyte and phytoplankton dominated systems in a shallow, eutrophic lake (Lake Taihu, China). Sciences in China (Series C), 2006, 49(6): 597-602. (SCI收录)
37. QIN Boqiang, ZHU Guangwei. The nutrient forms, cycling and exchange flux in the sediment and overlying water system in lakes from the middle and lower reaches of Yangtze River. Sciences in China (Series D), 2006, 49( Supplement I): 1-13. (SCI收录)
38. QIN Boqiang, ZHU Guangwei, Zhang Lu, LUO Liancong, GAO Guang, GU Binhe. Estimation of internal nutrient release in large shallow Lake Taihu, China. Sciences in China (Series D), 2006, 49( Supplement I):38-50. (SCI收录)
39. Zhu Guangwei, QIN Boqiang, Gaoguang. Direct evidence of phosphorus outbreak release from sediment to overlying water in a large shallow lake caused by strong wind wave disturbance. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2005, 50(6): 577-582. (SCI收录)
40. QIN Boqiang, Weiping Hu, Guang Gao, Liancong Luo. The Dynamics of resuspension and conceptual mode of nutrient releases from sediments in large shallow Lake Taihu, China. Chinese Sciences Bulletin, 2004, 49(1): 54-64 (SCI收录).