1. Xiao X Y, Shen J, Wang S M, Xiao H F, Tong G B. Palynological evidence for vegetational and climatic changes from the HQ deep drilling core in Yunnan Province. Sci China Ser D-Earth Sci, 2007, 50(8): 1189-1201.
2. Xiao X Y, Shen J, Wang S M, Xiao H F, Tong G B. Plant diversity and its relationship to palaeoenvironment revealed by pollen record since 2.78 Ma in the Heqing deep drilling core. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2008, 53(23): 3686-3698.
3. Xiao X Y, Shen J, Wang S M, Xiao H F, Tong G B. The variation of the southwest monsoon from the high resolution pollen record in Heqing Basin, Yunnan Province, China for the last 2.78 Ma. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 2010, 287: 45-57.
4. Xiao X Y, Shen J, Wang S M. Spatial variation of modern pollen from surface lake sediments in Yunnan and southwestern Sichuan Province, China. Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology, 2011, 165: 224–234.
5. Xiao X Y, Yang X D, Shen J, Wang S M, Xue B, Tong X F. Vegetation history and dynamics in the middle reach of the Yangtze River during the last 1 500 years revealed by sedimentary records from Taibai Lake, China. The Holocene, 2013, 23(1): 57–67.
6. Xiao, X.Y., Haberle, S.G., Shen, J., Yang, X.D., Han, Y., Zhang, E.L., Wang, S.M.. Latest Pleistocene and Holocene vegetation and climate history inferred from an alpine lacustrine record, northwestern Yunnan Province, southwestern China. Quaternary Science Reviews, 2014, 86: 35-48.
7. Xiao, X.Y., Haberle, S.G., Yang, X.D., Shen, J., Han, Y., Wang, S.M.. New evidence on deglacial climatic variability from an alpine lacustrine record in northwestern Yunnan Province, southwestern China. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 2014, 406: 9-21.
8. Xiao, J.Y., Xiao, X.Y. *, Zhang, M.H., Shang, Z.Y., Chen, Y.. Late Pleistocene montane vegetation and climate history from the Dajiuhu Basin in the western Hubei Province of Central China. Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology, 2015, 222: 22–32. (通讯作者)