1. Liqiang Xie, Wei Yan, Jing Li, Liqin Yu, Jianghua Wang, Guangyu Li, Nan Chen, Alan D. Steinman. 2015. Microcystin-RR exposure results in growth impairment by disrupting thyroid endocrine in zebrafish larvae. Aquatic Toxicology, accepted.
2. Yanyan Zhao, Qingju Xue, Xiaomei Su, Liqiang Xie*, Yunjun Yan* Alan Steinman. 2015. Microcystin-LR induced thyroid dysfunction and metabolic disorders in mice. Toxicology 328:135-141. Corresponding author.
3. Yanyan Zhao, Liqiang Xie*, Yunjun Yan*. 2015. Microcystin-LR impairs zebrafish reproduction by affecting oogenesis and endocrine system. Chemosphere 120:115-122. Corresponding author.
4. Wang Jianghua, Lin Fankai, Cai Fei, Yan Wei, Zhou Qiong, Xie Liqiang*. 2013. Microcystin-LR inhibited hippocampal 2.long-term potential via regulation of the glycogen synthase kinase-3？ pathway. Chemosphere 93 (2):223-229.
5. Xie Liqiang, P. Xie, K.Ozawa, T. Honma, 3.A.Yokoyama and H.D. Park 2004. Dynamics of microcystins-LR and -RR in the phytoplanktivorous filter-feeding silver carp and the significance in the biomanipulation to control cyanobacterial blooms. Environmental Pollution. 127: 431-439.
6.Xie Liqiang, P. Xie and J. Tang 2003. Enhancement of dissolved phosphorus release from sediment to lake water by Microcystis blooms, an enclosure experiment in a hyper-eutrophic, subtropical Chinese lake. Environmental Pollution122: 391-399.
7. Xie Liqiang，P. Xie, S. Li and H. Tang 2003. The low TN: TN ratio, a cause or a result of microcystis blooms? Water Research 37: 2073-2080.
8.Xie Liqiang, P. Xie and H. Tang 2002. Long-term (1956-1999) changes of phosphorus in a shallow, subtropical Chinese lake with emphasis on the role of inner ecological process. Water Research 36: 343-349.