1. Lai, X., Liao, K., Feng, H., Zhu, Q*. 2016. Responses of Soil Water Percolation to Dynamic Interactions among Rainfall, Antecedent Moisture and Season in a Forest Site. Journal of Hydrology. 540: 565-573. .
2. Zhu, Q., J.P. Schmidt, and R.B. Bryant. 2015. Maize (Zea mays L.) yield response to nitrogen as influenced by spatio-temporal variations of soil-water-topography dynamics. Soil & Tillage Research. 146: 174-183.
3. Zhu, Q., J.P. Schmidt, and R.B. Bryant.2012. Hot moments and hot spots of nutrient losses from a mixed land use watershed. Journal of Hydrology. 414-415: 393-404.
4. Zhu, Q., H.S. Lin, and J.A. Doolittle. 2010. Repeated electromagnetic induction surveys for improved soil mapping in an agricultural landscape. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 74:1763-1774.
5. Zhu, Q., and H.S. 2009. Simulation and validation of concentrated subsurface lateral flow paths in an agricultural landscape. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 13:1503–1518.