(1) Zhang, E.*,Chang, J., Shulmeister, J., Langdon, P., Sun,W., Cao, Y., Yang, X., Shen, J. Summer temperature fluctuations in Southwestern China during the end of the LGM and the last deglaciation , Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 2019, 509: 78-87.
(2) Zhang, E.*, Sun, W., Chang, J., Ning, D., Shulmeister, J. Variations of the Indian summer monsoon over the last 30000 years inferred from a pyrogenic carbon record from south-west China, Journal of Quaternary Science, 2018, 33(1): 131-138.
(3) Zhang, E.*, Zhao, C.*, Xue, B., Liu, Z., Yu, Z., Chen, R., Shen, J. Millennial-scale hydroclimate variations in southwest China linked to tropical Indian Ocean since the Last Glacial Maximum, Geology, 2017, 45(5): 435-438.
(4) Zhang, E.*, Chang, J., Cao, Y., Sun, W., Shulmeister, J., Tang, H., Langdon, P., Yang, X., Shen, J. Holocene high-resolution quantitative summer temperature reconstruction based on subfossil chironomids from the southeast margin of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau, Quaternary Science Reviews, 2017, 165: 1-12.
(5) Zhang, E.*, Chang, J., Cao, Y., Tang, H., Langdon, P., Shulmeister, J., Wang, R., Yang, X., Shen, J. A chironomid-based mean July temperature inference model from the south-east margin of the Tibetan Plateau, China, Climate of the Past, 2017, 13(3): 185-199.
(6) Zhang, E.*, Sun, W., Zhao, C., Wang, Y., Xue, B., Shen, J. Linkages between climate, fire and vegetation in southwest China during the last 18.5 ka based on a sedimentary record of black carbon and its isotopic composition, Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 2015, 435:86-94.
(7) Zhang, E.*, Tang, H., Cao, Y., Langdon, P., Wang, R., Yang, X., Shen, J. The effects of soil erosion on chironomid assemblages in Lugu Lake over the past 120 years, International Review of Hydrobiology, 2013, 98(3): 165-172.
(8) Zhang, E.*, Cao, Y., Langdon, P., Jones, R., Yang, X., Shen, J. Alternate trajectories in historic trophic change from two lakes in the same catchment, Huayang Basin, middle reach of Yangtze River, China, Journal of Paleolimnology, 2012, 48: 367-381.
(9) Zhang, E.*, Liu, E., Jones, R., Langdon, P., Yang, X., Shen, J. A 150-year record of recent changes in human activity and eutrophication of Lake Wushan from the middle reach of the Yangze River, China, Journal of Limnology, 2010, 69(2): 235-241.
(10) 张恩楼; 唐红渠; 张楚明; 曹艳敏; 中国湖泊摇蚊幼虫亚化石, 科学出版社, 2019.