1) Liu Fei, You Jikang, Gao Qianhong, Hu Meijie, Li Rongfu, Liu Lizhen, Wu Yongming, Xu Huacheng*. Mechanism insights into Fe(III) reduction for enhanced aquatic contaminant degradation: the pivotal role of heterogeneous reductants. Chemical Engineering Journal. 475, 146495, 2023.
2) Liu Fei, You Jikang, Duan Chongsen, Li Zhe, Xu Huacheng*. Carbonized bacterial cellulose/FeMn composite as efficient catalyst toward contaminant degradation: The crucial role of hydrogen reduction. Chemosphere. 335, 139176, 2023.
3) Shi Zhiqiang, Guo Mengjing, Du Haiyan, Yang Keli, Liu Xin, Xu Huacheng*. Investigation of cytotoxic cadmium in aquatic green algae by synchrotron radiation-based Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy: Role of dissolved organic matter. Science of the Total Environment. 870, 161870, 2023.
4) Ye Tianran, Yang Ao, Wang Yulai, Song Na, Wang Ping, Xu Huacheng*. Changes of the physicochemical properties of extracellular polymeric substances (EPS) from Microcystis aeruginosa in response to microplastics. Environmental Pollution. 315, 120354, 2022.
5) Wang Longliang, Du Haiyan, Xu Huacheng*, Li Huan, Li Lina. Insights into phenanthrene attenuation by hydroxyl radicals from reduced iron-bearing mineral oxygenation. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 439, 129658, 2022.
6) Xu Huacheng*, Li Xiaoming, Guo Mengjing, Li Fangfang, Yang Keli, Liu Xin. Dissolved organic matters with low molecular weight fractions exhibit high photochemical potential for reactive oxygen formation. Chemosphere. 305, 135542, 2022.
7) Xu Jin, Zhang Yin, Li Bin, Fan Shisuo, Xu Huacheng*, Guan Dongxing. Improved adsorption properties of tetracycline on KOH/KMnO4 modified biochar derived from wheat straw. Chemosphere. 296, 133981, 2022.
8) Li Bin, Zhang Yin, Xu Jin, Fan Shisuo, Xu Huacheng*. Facile preparation of magnetic porous biochars from tea waste for the removal of tetracycline from aqueous solutions: Effect of pyrolysis temperature. Chemosphere, 132713, 2021.
9) Du Haiyan, Cao Yuanxin, Li Zhe, Li Lina, Xu Huacheng*. Formation and mechanisms of hydroxyl radicals during the oxygenation of sediments in Lake Poyang, China. Water Research. 202, 117442，2021.
10) Ye Tianran, Fang Tian, Wang Yulai, Zhang Shenzhen, Bai Leilei, Xu Huacheng*, Guo Mengjing, Sheng Guanghong. The release inhibition of organic substances from microplastics in the presence of algal derived organic matters: Influence of the molecular weight-dependent inhibition heterogeneities. Environmental Research. 200, 111424, 2021.
11) Fu Xiaowei, Du Haiyan, Xu Huacheng*. Comparison in UV-induced photodegradation properties of dissolved organic matters with different origins. Chemosphere. 280,130633, 2021.
12) Du Haiyan, Wang Hongxia, Chi Zhilai, Song Na, Wang Changhui, Xu Huacheng*. Burst of hydroxyl radicals in sediments derived by flooding/drought transformation process in Lake Poyang, China. Science of The Total Environment. 772, 145059, 2021.
13) Li Bin, Zhang Yin, Xu Jin, Mei Yanglu, Fan Shisuo, Xu Huacheng*. Effect of carbonization methods on the properties of tea waste biochars and their application in tetracycline removal from aqueous solutions. Chemosphere. 2021, 267, 129283.
14) Du Haiyan, Yu Guanghui, Guo Mengjing, Xu Huacheng*. Investigation of carbon dynamics in rhizosphere by synchrotron radiation-based fourier transform infrared combined with two dimensional correlation spectroscopy. Science of The Total Environment. 143078, 2021.
15) Fu Xiaowei, Pan Jizheng, Xu Huacheng*. Characterization and modification of the molecular weight distribution within dissolved organic matter using flow field-flow fractionation. Limnology and Oceanography: Methods. 18, 560-569, 2020.
16) Pan Jizheng, Fu Xiaowei, Wang Changhui, Song Na, Lv Xizhi, Xu Huacheng*. Adsorption and molecular weight fractionation of dissolved organic matters with different origins on colloidal surface. Chemosphere. 261, 127774, 2020.
17) Xu Huacheng*, Li Yani, Liu Jin, Du Haiyan, Du Yingxun, Su Yaling, Jiang Helong. Photogeneration and steady-state concentration of hydroxyl radical in river and lake waters along middle-lower Yangtze region, China. Water Research. 176, 115774, 2020.
18) Xu Huacheng*, Li Yani, Zhao Ling, Du Haiyan, Jiang Helong. Molecular weight-dependent heterogeneities in photochemical formation of hydroxyl radical from dissolved organic matters with different sources. Science of The Total Environment. 725, 138402, 2020.
19) Xu Huacheng*, Li Fangfang, Kong Ming, Lv Xizhi, Du Haiyang, Jiang Helong. Adsorption of cyanobacterial extracellular polymeric substance on colloidal particle: Influence of molecular weight. Science of The Total Environment. 715, 136959, 2020.
20) Xu Huacheng*, Ji Li, Kong Ming, Xu Mengwen, Lv Xizhi. Abundance, chemical composition and lead adsorption properties of sedimentary colloids in a eutrophic shallow lake. Chemosphere. 218, 534–539, 2019.
21) Si Wei, Xu Huacheng*, Kong Ming, Liu, Jin, Xu Mengwen, Liu Xin. Effects of molecular weight fractions and chemical properties of time-series cyanobacterial extracellular polymeric substances on the aggregation of lake colloidal particles. Science of The Total Environment. 692, 1201–1208, 2019.
22) Xu Huacheng*, Zou Li, Guan Dongxin, Li Wentao, Jiang Helong. Molecular weight-dependent spectral and metal binding properties of sediment dissolved organic matter from different origins. Science of the Total Environment .665, 828–835, 2019.
23) Xu Huacheng*, Ji Li, Kong Ming, Jiang Helong, Chen Jie. Molecular weight-dependent adsorption fractionation of natural organic matter on ferrihydrite colloids in aquatic environment. Chemical Engineering Journal. 363, 356–364, 2019.
24) Xu Huacheng*, Lin Hui, Jiang Helong, Guo Laodong. Dynamic molecular size transformation of aquatic colloidal organic matter as a function of pH and cations. Water Research. 144, 543–552, 2018.
25) Xu Huacheng*, Yan Mingquan, Li Wentao, Jiang Helong, Guo Laodong. Dissolved organic matter binding with Pb(II) as characterized by differential spectra and 2D UV-FTIR heterospectral correlation analysis. Water Research. 144, 435–443, 2018.
26) Xu Huacheng*, Xu Mengwen, Li Yani, Liu Xin, Guo Laodong, Jiang Helong. Characterization, origin and aggregation behavior of colloids in eutrophic shallow lake. Water Research. 142, 176–186, 2018.
27) Xu Huacheng*, Guan Dongxing, Zou Li, Lin Hui, Guo Laodong. Contrasting effects of photochemical and microbial degradation on Cu(II) binding with fluorescent DOM from different origins. Environmental Pollution. 239, 205–214, 2018.
28) Xu Huacheng*, Guo Laodong. Intriguing changes in molecular size and composition of dissolved organic matter induced by microbial degradation and self-assembly. Water Research. 135, 187–194, 2018.
29) Xu Huacheng*, E.M. Houghtonc, C.J. Houghton, Guo Laodong. Variations in size and composition of colloidal organic matter in a negative freshwater estuary. Science of the Total Environment. 615, 931–941, 2018.
30) Xu Huacheng*, Laodong Guo. Molecular size-dependent abundance and composition of dissolved organic matter in river, lake and sea waters. Water Research. 117, 115–126, 2017.
31) Xu Huacheng*, Lv Hua, Liu Xin, Wang peifang, Jiang Helong. Electrolyte cations binding with extracellular polymeric substances enhanced Microcystis aggregation: Implication for Microcystis bloom formation in eutrophic freshwater lakes. Environmental Science & Technology. 50, 9034–9043, 2016.
32) Xu Huacheng*, Yang Changming, Jiang Helong. Aggregation kinetics of inorganic colloids in eutrophic shallow lakes: Influence of cyanobacterial extracellular polymeric substances and electrolyte cations. Water Research. 106, 344–351, 2016.
33) Xu Huacheng, Pan Jizhang, Zhang, Houhu, Yang Liuyan. Interactions of metal oxide nanoparticles with extracellular polymeric substances (EPS) of algal aggregates in an eutrophic ecosystem. Ecological Engineering, 94, 464–470, 2016.
34) Xu Huacheng*, Li Lina, Lv Hua, Liu Xin, Jiang Helong. pH-dependent phosphatization of ZnO nanoparticles and its influence on subsequent lead sorption. Environmental Pollution, 208, 723–731, 2016.
35) Xu Huacheng*, Guo Laodong, Jiang Helong, Depth-dependent variations of sedimentary dissolved organic matter composition in a eutrophic lake: Implications for lake restoration. Chemosphere, 145, 551–559, 2016.
36) Xu Huacheng, Jiang Helong, Effects of cyanobacterial extracellular polymeric substances on the stability of ZnO nanoparticles in eutrophic shallow lakes. Environmental Pollution, 197, 231–239, 2015.
37) Xu Huacheng, Jiang Helong, Yu Guanghui, Yang, Liuyan, Towards understanding the role of extracellular polymeric substances in cyanobacterial Microcystis aggregation and mucilaginous bloom formation. Chemosphere. 117, 815–822, 2014.
38) Xu Huacheng, Cai Haiyuan, Yu Guanghui, Jiang Helong, Insights into extracellular polymeric substances of cyanobacterium Microcystis aeruginosa using fractionation procedure and parallel factor analysis, Water Research, 47(6), 2005–2014, 2013.
39) Xu Huacheng, Jiang Helong, UV-induced photochemical heterogeneity of dissolved and attached organic matter associated with cyanobacterial blooms in a eutrophic freshwater lake, Water Research, 47(17), 6506–6515, 2013.
40) Xu Huacheng, Yu Guanghui, Yang Liuyan, Jiang Helong. Combination of two-dimensional correlation spectroscopy and parallel factor analysis to characterize the binding of heavy metals with DOM in lake sediments, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2013, 263(2), 412–421, 2013.
41) Xu Huacheng, Yu Guanghui, Jiang Helong. Investigation on extracellular polymeric substances from mucilaginous cyanobacterial blooms in eutrophic freshwater lakes, Chemosphere, 93(1), 75–81, 2013.
42) Xu Huacheng, Yan Zaisheng, Cai Haiyuan, Yu Guanghui, Jiang Helong, Heterogeneity in metal binding by individual fluorescent components in a eutrophic algae-rich lake, Ecotoxicology and Environmenal Safe, 98(1), 266–272, 2013.