1) Ye Tianran, Fang Tian, Wang Yulai, Zhang Shenzhen, Bai Leilei, Xu Huacheng*, Guo Mengjing, Sheng Guanghong. The release inhibition of organic substances from microplastics in the presence of algal derived organic matters: Influence of the molecular weight-dependent inhibition heterogeneities. Environmental Research. 111424, 2021.
2) Fu Xiaowei, Du Haiyan, Xu Huacheng*. Comparison in UV-induced photodegradation properties of dissolved organic matters with different origins. Chemosphere. 2021， 280， 130633.
3) Du Haiyan, Wang Hongxia, Chi Zhilai, Song Na, Wang Changhui, Xu Huacheng*. Burst of hydroxyl radicals in sediments derived by flooding/drought transformation process in Lake Poyang, China. Science of The Total Environment. 772, 145059, 2021.
4) Li Bin, Zhang Yin, Xu Jin, Mei Yanglu, Fan Shisuo, Xu Huacheng*. Effect of carbonization methods on the properties of tea waste biochars and their application in tetracycline removal from aqueous solutions. Chemosphere. 2021, 267, 129283.
5) Du Haiyan, Yu Guanghui, Guo Mengjing, Xu Huacheng*. Investigation of carbon dynamics in rhizosphere by synchrotron radiation-based fourier transform infrared combined with two dimensional correlation spectroscopy. Science of The Total Environment. 143078, 2021.
6) Xu Huacheng, Li Yani, Liu Jin, Du Haiyan, Du Yingxun, Su Yaling, Jiang Helong. Photogeneration and steady-state concentration of hydroxyl radical in river and lake waters along middle-lower Yangtze region, China. Water Research. 176, 115774, 2020.
7) Xu Huacheng, Li Yani, Zhao Ling, Du Haiyan, Jiang Helong. Molecular weight-dependent heterogeneities in photochemical formation of hydroxyl radical from dissolved organic matters with different sources. Science of The Total Environment. 725, 138402, 2020.
8) Xu Huacheng, Li Fangfang, Kong Ming, Lv Xizhi, Du Haiyang, Jiang Helong. Adsorption of cyanobacterial extracellular polymeric substance on colloidal particle: Influence of molecular weight. Science of The Total Environment. 715, 136959, 2020.
9) Xu Huacheng, Zou Li, Guan Dongxing, Li Wentao, Jiang Helong. Molecular weight-dependent spectral and metal binding properties of sediment dissolved organic matter from different origins. Science of The Total Environment. 665, 828–835, 2019.
10) Xu Huacheng, Ji Li, Kong Ming, Jiang Helong, Chen Jie. Molecular weight-dependent adsorption fractionation of natural organic matter on ferrihydrite colloids in aquatic environment. Chemical Engineering Journal. 363, 356–364, 2019.
11) Xu Huacheng, Ji Li, Kong Ming, Xu Mengwen, Lv Xizhi. Abundance, chemical composition and lead adsorption properties of sedimentary colloids in a eutrophic shallow lake. Chemosphere. 218, 534–539, 2019.
12) Si Wei, Xu Huacheng*, Kong Ming, Liu Jin, Xu Mengwen, Liu Xin. Effects of molecular weight fractions and chemical properties of time-series cyanobacterial extracellular polymeric substances on the aggregation of lake colloidal particles. Science of The Total Environment. 692, 1201–1208, 2019.
13) Xu Huacheng, Lin Hui, Jiang Helong, Guo Laodong. Dynamic molecular size transformation of aquatic colloidal organic matter as a function of pH and cations. Water Research. 144, 543–552, 2018.
14) Xu Huacheng, Yan Mingquan, Li Wentao, Jiang Helong, Guo Laodong. Dissolved organic matter binding with Pb(II) as characterized by differential spectra and 2D UV-FTIR heterospectral correlation analysis. Water Research. 144, 435–443, 2018.
15) Xu Huacheng, Xu Mengwen, Li Yani, Liu Xin, Guo Laodong, Jiang Helong. Characterization, origin and aggregation behavior of colloids in eutrophic shallow lake. Water Research. 142, 176–186, 2018.
16) Xu Huacheng, Guo Laodong. Intriguing changes in molecular size and composition of dissolved organic matter induced by microbial degradation and self-assembly. Water Research. 135, 187–194, 2018.
17) Xu Huacheng, Guan Dongxin, Zou Li, Lin Hui, Guo Laodong. Contrasting effects of photochemical and microbial degradation on Cu(II) binding with fluorescent DOM from different origins. Environmental Pollution. 239, 205–214, 2018.
18) Xu Huacheng, E.M. Houghtonc, C.J. Houghton, Guo Laodong. Variations in size and composition of colloidal organic matter in a negative freshwater estuary. Science of the Total Environment. 615, 931–941, 2018.
19) Xu Huacheng, Guo Laodong. Molecular size-dependent abundance and composition of dissolved organic matter in river, lake and sea waters. Water Research. 117, 115–126, 2017.
20) Xu Huacheng, Lv Hua, Liu Xin, Wang peifang, Jiang Helong. Electrolyte cations binding with extracellular polymeric substances enhanced Microcystis aggregation: Implication for Microcystis bloom formation in eutrophic freshwater lakes. Environmental Science & Technology. 50, 9034–9043, 2016.
21) Xu Huacheng, Yang Changming, Jiang Helong. Aggregation kinetics of inorganic colloids in eutrophic shallow lakes: Influence of cyanobacterial extracellular polymeric substances and electrolyte cations. Water Research. 106, 344–351, 2016.
22) Xu Huacheng, Pan Jizheng, Zhang, Houhu, Yang Liuyan. Interactions of metal oxide nanoparticles with extracellular polymeric substances (EPS) of algal aggregates in an eutrophic ecosystem. Ecological Engineering, 94, 464–470, 2016.
23) Xu Huacheng, Li Lina, Lv Hua, Liu Xin, Jiang Helong. pH-dependent phosphatization of ZnO nanoparticles and its influence on subsequent lead sorption. Environmental Pollution, 208, 723–731, 2016.
24) Xu Huacheng, Guo Laodong, Jiang Helong, Depth-dependent variations of sedimentary dissolved organic matter composition in a eutrophic lake: Implications for lake restoration. Chemosphere, 145, 551–559, 2016.
25) Xu Huacheng, Jiang Helong, Effects of cyanobacterial extracellular polymeric substances on the stability of ZnO nanoparticles in eutrophic shallow lakes. Environmental Pollution, 197, 231–239, 2015.
26) Liu Xin, Lv Hua, Xu Huacheng*, Two-dimension fluorescence correlation spectroscopy to characterize the binding of organic ligands with zinc in eutrophic lake. Chinese Chemical Letters. 26, 205–209, 2015.
27) Xu Huacheng, Jiang Helong, Yu Guanghui, Yang, Liuyan, Towards understanding the role of extracellular polymeric substances in cyanobacterial Microcystis aggregation and mucilaginous bloom formation. Chemosphere. 117, 815–822, 2014.
28) Xu Huacheng, Zhong Jicheng, Yu Guanghui, Wu Jun, Jiang Helong, Yang Liuyan, Further insights into metal-DOM interaction: Consideration of both fluorescent and non-fluorescent substances. PLOS ONE. 9(11), e112272, 2014.
29) Xu Huacheng, Cai Haiyuan, Yu Guanghui, Jiang Helong, Insights into extracellular polymeric substances of cyanobacterium Microcystis aeruginosa using fractionation procedure and parallel factor analysis, Water Research, 47(6), 2005–2014, 2013.
30) Xu Huacheng, Jiang Helong, UV-induced photochemical heterogeneity of dissolved and attached organic matter associated with cyanobacterial blooms in a eutrophic freshwater lake, Water Research, 47(17), 6506–6515, 2013.
31) Xu Huacheng, Yu Guanghui, Yang Liuyan, Jiang Helong. Combination of two-dimensional correlation spectroscopy and parallel factor analysis to characterize the binding of heavy metals with DOM in lake sediments, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 263(2), 412–421, 2013.
32) Xu Huacheng, Yu Guanghui, Jiang Helong. Investigation on extracellular polymeric substances from mucilaginous cyanobacterial blooms in eutrophic freshwater lakes, Chemosphere, 93(1), 75–81, 2013.
33) Xu Huacheng, Yan Zaisheng, Cai Haiyuan, Yu Guanghui, Jiang Helong, Heterogeneity in metal binding by individual fluorescent components in a eutrophic algae-rich lake, Ecotoxicology and Environmenal Safe, 98(1), 266–272, 2013.
34) Cao Wenping, Xu Huacheng*, Zhang Houhu, Architecture and functional groups of biofilms during composting with and without inoculation, Process Biochemistry, 48(8), 1222–1226, 2013.
35) Xu Huacheng, Zhang Hua, Shao Liming, He Pinjing, Fraction distributions of phosphorus in sewage sludge and sludge ash, Waste Biomass Valorization, 3(3), 355–361, 2012.
36) Xu Huacheng, He Pinjing, Gu Weimei, Wang Guanzhao, Shao Liming, Recovery of phosphorus as struvite from sewage sludge ash, Journal of Environmental Science, 24(8), 1533–1538, 2012.
37) Xu Huacheng, He Pinjing, Wang Guanzhao, Shao Liming, Lee Duujong, Anaerobic storage as a pretreatment for enhanced biodegradability of dewatered sewage sludge, Bioresource Technology,102(2), 667–671, 2011.
38) Xu Huacheng, He Pinjing, Yu Guanghui, Shao Liming, Effect of ultrasonic pretreatment on anaerobic digestion and its sludge dewaterability, Journal of Environmental Science, 23(9), 1472–1478, 2011.
39) Xu Huacheng, He Pinjing, Wang Guanzhao, Shao Liming, Effects of activated sludge flocs and pellets seeds on aerobic granule properties, Journal of Environmental Science, 23(4), 537–544, 2011.
40) Xu Huacheng, He Pinjing, Wang Guanzhao, Yu Guanghui, Shao Liming, Enhanced storage stability of aerobic granules seeded with pellets, Bioresource Technology, 101(21), 8031–8037, 2010.
41) Xu Huacheng, He Pinjing, Wang Guanzhao, Shao Liming, Three–dimensional excitation emission matrix fluorescence spectroscopy and gel–permeating chromatography to characterize extracellular polymeric substances in aerobic granulation, Water Science & Technology, 61(11), 2931–2942, 2010.
42) Xu Huacheng, He Pinjing, Shao Liming. Characteristics of organic matters during anaerobic digestion of ultrasonically pretreated sludge and the effects on sludge dewaterability. Journal of Residuals Science and Technology. 6: 119–124, 2009.