(1) Xu,D., Chen,Y.F., Ding,S.M., et al., 2013. Diffusive Gradients in Thin Films Technique Equipped with a Mixed Binding Gel for Simultaneous Measurements of Dissolved Reactive Phosphorus and Dissolved Iron. Environmental Science & Technology, 47: 10477–10484.
(2) Xu,D., Ding,S.M., et al., 2013. Evaluation of in situ capping with clean soils to control phosphate released from sediments. Science of the Total Environment, 438: 334-341.
(3) Xu,D., Ding,S.M., Li,B., et al., 2013. Speciation of organic P in a sediment profile of Lake Taihu I. Chemical forms and their transformation, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 25: 637-644.
(4) Xu,D., Wu,W., Ding,S.M., et al, 2012. A high-resolution dialysis technique for rapid determination of dissolved reactive phosphate and ferrous iron in pore water of sediments. Science of The Total Environment, 421-422: 245-252.
(5) Xu,D., Ding,S.M., Li,B., et al., 2012. Characterization and optimization of the preparation procedure for solution P-31 NMR analysis of organic phosphorus in sediments. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 12: 909-920.