| (1) Zhao YY, Cao Q, He YJ, Xue QJ, Xie LQ, Yan YJ. Impairment of endoplasmic reticulum is involved in β-cell dysfunction induced by microcystin-LR. Environmental Pollution 2017, 223, 587-594.
(2) Zhao, YY, Shi K, Su XM, Xie LQ, Yan YJ. Microcystin-LR induces dysfunction of insulin secretion in rat insulinoma (INS-1) cells: Implications for diabetes mellitus. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2016, 314, 11-21.
(3) Zhao YY, Xue QJ, Su XM, Xie LQ, Yan YJ, Wang LX, Steinman AD. First identification of the toxicity of microcystins on pancreatic islet function in humans and the involved potential biomarkers. Environmental Science & Technology 2016, 50, 3137-3144.
(4) Zhao YY, Xie LQ, Yan YJ. Microcystin-LR impairs zebrafish reproduction by affecting oogenesis and endocrine system. Chemosphere 2015, 120, 115-122.
(5) Zhao YY, Xue QJ, Su XM, Xie LQ, Yan YJ, Steinman AD. Microcystin-LR induced thyroid dysfunction and metabolic disorders in mice. Toxicology 2015, 328, 135-141.
(6) Zhao YY, Xie P, Fan HH, Zhao SJ. Impairment of the mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation system and oxidative stress in liver of crucian carp (Carassius auratus L) exposed to microcystins. Environmental Toxicology 2014, 29, 30-39.
(7) Zhao YY, Xie P, Fan HH. Genomic profiling of microRNAs and proteomics reveals an early molecular alteration associated with tumorigenesis induced by MC-LR in mice, Environmental Science & Technology 2012, 46, 34-41.
(8) Zhao YY, Xiong Q, Xie P. Analysis of microRNA expression in embryonic development toxicity induced by MC-RR. PLoS One, 2011, 6, e22676.
(9) Zhao YY, Xie P, Zhang XZ. Oxidative stress response after prolonged exposure of domestic rabbit to a lower dosage of extracted microcystins. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology, 2009, 27, 195-199.
(10) Zhao YY, Xie P, Tang R, Zhang XZ, Li L, Li DP. In vivo studies on the toxic effects of microcystins on mitochondrial electron transport chain and ion regulation in liver and heart of rabbit. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part C, 2008, 148, 204-210.