1. H Li, J Zeng, L Ren, J Wang, P Xing, QL Wu. 2017. Contrasting patterns of diversity of abundant and rare bacterioplankton in freshwater lakes along an elevation gradient. Limnology and Oceanography, 62: 1570-1585. (湖沼学一区Top)
2. H Li, P Xing, QL Wu. 2017. Genus-specific relationships between the phytoplankton and bacterioplankton communities in Lake Taihu, China. Hydrobiologia, 795: 281-294.
3. Jin Zeng, D Zhao, H Li, R Huang, J Wang, QL Wu. 2016. A monotonically declining elevational pattern of bacterial diversity in freshwater lake sediments. Environmental Microbiology, 18: 5175-5186. (微生物学二区)
4. H Li, Y Gu, R Wang, H Lu. 2016. Contamination, Fractionation and Biological Risk Related to Metals in Surface Sediments from the Largest Deep Freshwater Lake in China. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 72: 78-87.
5. Y Wang, H Li, P Xing, QL Wu. 2016. Contrasting patterns of free-living bacterioplankton diversity in macrophyte-dominated versus phytoplankton blooming regimes in Dianchi Lake, a shallow lake in China. Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 35: 336-349.
6. P Xing, J Zheng, H Li, Q Liu. 2013. Methanogen genotypes involved in methane formation during anaerobic decomposition of Microcystis blooms at different temperatures. World Journal Of Microbiology & Biotechnology, 29: 373-377.
7. H Li, P Xing, QL Wu, 2012. Characterisation of the bacterial community composition in a hypoxic zone induced by Microcystis blooms in the large, shallow, eutrophic Lake Taihu, China. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 79: 773-784. (微生物学二区)
8. H Li, P Xing, QL Wu., 2012. The high resilience of the bacterioplankton community in the face of a catastrophic disturbance by a heavy Microcystis bloom. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 82: 192-201. (微生物学二区)
9. H Li, P Xing, M Chen, Y Bian, QL Wu, 2011. Short-term bacterial community composition dynamics in response to accumulation and breakdown of Microcystis blooms. Water Research, 45: 1702-1710. (生态学一区Top)
10. P Xing, H Li, QL Wu, 2012. Composition of the archaeal community involved in methane production during the decomposition of Microcystis blooms in the laboratory. Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 58: 1153-1158.
11. M Chen, F Chen, P Xing, H Li, QL Wu, 2010. Microbial eukaryotic community in response to Microcystis spp. bloom, as assessed by an enclosure experiment in Lake Taihu, China. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 74: 19-31. (微生物学二区)