(1) Qian Wang*, N. John Anderson, Xiangdong Yang, Min Xu. Interactions between climate change and early agriculture in SW China and their effect on lake ecosystem functioning at centennial timescales over the last 2000 years. Quaternary Science Reviews, 2020, 233: 106238.
2. Qian Wang, Xiangdong Yang*, N. John Anderson, Enlou Zhang, Yanling Li. Diatom response to climate forcing of a deep, alpine lake (Lugu Hu, Yunnan, SW China) during the Last Glacial Maximum and its implications for understanding regional monsoon variability. Quaternary Science Reviews, 2014, 86: 1-12.
3. Qian Wang, Xiangdong Yang*, N. John Anderson, Xuhui Dong. Direct versus indirect climate controls on Holocene diatom assemblages in a sub-tropical deep, alpine lake (Lugu Hu, Yunnan, SW China). Quaternary Research, 2016, 86: 1-12.
4. Qian Wang, Xiangdong Yang*, Kattel Giri. Within-lake spatio-temporal dynamics of cladoceran and diatom communities in a deep subtropical mountain lake (Lugu Lake) in southwest China. Hydrobiologia, 2018, 820 (1): 91-113.
5. Qian Wang*, Paul, B.Hamilton, Giri Kattel, Lingyang Kong. Biotic response to the environmental and climatic variability in a deep alpine lake (Lake Lugu) over the last 30 000 years in southwest China. Journal of Plankton Research, 2019, 41 (5): 771-785.
6. Qian Wang, Xiangdong* Yang, N. John Anderson, Junfeng Ji. Diatom seasonality and sedimentation in a subtropical alpine lake (Lugu Hu, Yunnan-Sichuan, Southwest China). Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research, 2015, 47 (3): 55-66.
7.Qian Wang, Fuxing Kang*, Yanzheng Gao, Xuewei Mao, Xiaojie, Hu. Sequestration of nanoparticles by an EPS matrix reduces the particle-specific bactericidal activity. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6 (1): 1-10. 8. Qian Wang, Paul B. Hamilton, Fuxing Kang*, Xuezhu Zhu, Yiting Zhang, Haiyan Zhao. Regional-scale investigation for microbial competition-through-environment interactions modulating antibiotic resistance. Science of the Total Environment, 2020, 734: 139341. 9. Qian Wang, Xiangdong Yang*, Paul B. Hamilton, Enlou Zhang.Linking spatial distributions of sediment diatom assemblages with hydrological depth profiles in a plateau deep–water lake system of subtropical China. Fottea, 2012, 12(1): 59-73. 10. Qian Wang, Paul B. Hamilton*, Fuxing Kang. Observations on attachment strategies of periphytic
diatoms in changing lotic systems (Ottawa, Canada). Nova Hedwigia, 2014, 99(1-2): 239-253. 11. 李宇, 王倩*, 羊向东. 30~10ka云南高山湖泊高分辨率生物记录与气候突变事件. 第四纪研究, 2019, 39(4): 863-877.