(1) Fan Xianfang; Ding Shiming*; Gao Shuaishuai; Chen Musong; Fu Zhen; Gong Mengdan; Wang Yan; Tsangc DCW. A holistic understanding of cobalt cycling and limiting roles in the eutrophic Lake Taihu. Chemosphere, 2021, 277: 130324.
(2) Fan Xianfang; Xing Xigang; Ding Shiming*. Enhancing the retention of phosphorus through bacterial oxidation of iron or sulfide in the eutrophic sediments of Lake Taihu. Science of The Total Environment, 2021, 791: 148039.
(3) Gao Shuaishuai; Xing Xigang; Ding Shiming, Fan Xianfang*. The Long‐Term Effects of Dredging on Chromium Pollution in the Sediment of Meiliang Bay, Lake Taihu, China. Water, 2021, 3:327.
(4) Fan Xianfang; Ding Shiming*; Chen Musong; Gao Shuaishuai; Fu Zhen; Gong Mengdan; Tsangc DCW; Wang Yan; Zhang Chaosheng. Peak chromium pollution in summer and winter caused by high mobility of chromium in sediment of a eutrophic lake: in situ evidence from high spatiotemporal sampling. Environmental Science & Technology, 2019, 53(7): 4755-4764.
(5) Fan Xianfang; Ding Shiming*; Chen Musong; Gao Shuaishuai; Fu Zhen; Gong Mengdan; Wang Yan; Zhang Chaosheng. Mobility of chromium in sediments dominated by macrophytes and cyanobacteria in different zones of Lake Taihu. Science of The Total Environment, 2019, 666: 994-1002.
(6) Fan Xianfang; Ding Shiming*; Chen Musong; Gao Shuaishuai; Fu Zhen; Tsangc DCW. Different influences of bacterial communities on Fe (III) reduction and phosphorus availability in sediments of the cyanobacteria- and macrophyte-dominated zones. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2018, 9:2636.
(7) Fan Xianfang#; Xing Peng#*. Differences in the composition of archaeal communities in sediments from contrasting zones of Lake Taihu. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2016, 7:1510.
(8) Fan Xianfang; Xing Peng*. The vertical distribution of sediment archaeal community in the “black bloom” disturbing Zhushan Bay of Lake Taihu. Archaea-An International Microbiological Journal, 2016, 8232135.
(9) Fan Xianfang; Yu Haiyang, Wu Qinyan; Ma Jing; Xu Hua*; Yang Jinghui; Zhuang Yiqing. Effects of fertilization on microbial abundance and emissions of greenhouse gases (CH4 and N2O) in rice paddy fields. Ecology and Evolution, 2016, 6: 1054-1063.
(10) Fan Xianfang; Wu Qinglong*. Intra-habitat differences in the composition of the methanogenic archaeal community between the microcystis-dominated and the macrophyte-dominated bays in Taihu Lake. Geomicrobiology Journal, 2014, 31: 907-916.
(1) 范献方; 一种毫米级柱状沉积物自动垂向分层切割装置, 2021-12-14, 中国, ZL 2021 2 1765579.2 (实用新型)